Age criteria for application of admission – Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission as on 31st December of the academic year. The required age limit is mentioned in the table.
Admission to Play Group – Grade I is through Personal Interview and Observation.
Admission to Grade II – Grade VIII will be through Aptitude Assessment.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
- Original Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar card of student.
- A certified copy of the Caste Certificate ( if the student belongs to SC/ST/BC)
- Three Passport size photographs and two passport size photographs of Parents (Each one)
- From Grade-II onwards, admissions are finally granted on submission of original T.C from the last attended institution.
The last date for submission of T.C is 30th June for the year in which admission is sought.