- Parent: One month’s notice to be given with no dues of fees.
- On Disciplinary Grounds: A student may be suspended/expelled from the school by the Principal, on advice of the Disciplinary Committee for bad conduct or bad behaviour considered detrimental to school discipline.
Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, indiscipline, defiance of authority, lack of sufficient efforts to improve in student’s behaviour, threat to other students, exchange or use of mobile and other electronic gadgets in the campus, political activities in school campus and parental misbehaviour or non-cooperation with the staff of school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a student. If a parent becomes a nuisance to the school, his/her child may be dismissed with immediate effect.
- Pupils, who keep themselves absent from class for 7 days to one month attached to vacations (without any intimation), will have their names struck off the rolls. The Principal reserves the right to readmit them only after the payment of fresh admission fee.
- In the event of cancellation of admission after start of session, 60% of the entire Tuition and Term fee has to be paid to the school. The non-refundable component of the fee will not be refunded. This is applicable for cancellation in Term I only. Post Term I entire school fee is to be paid in the event of cancellation.
Issue of Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Application for TC is to be given at least one month in advance. TC will be issued only on clearance of all dues.
- Duplicate copy of TC is not normally issues. Duplicate copy may be issued on production of an affidavit that the original TC has been lost and a penalty will be charged.
- Bonafide certificates can be issued on the request of parents.