- The school fees and bus fees cover twelve calendar months and must be paid in advance at the School Accounts Office.
- The fees are to be paid on the prescribed date failing will attract penalty
- Pupils have to pay fees until they are withdrawn with a Transfer Certificate.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- All the dues must be cleared before each term examinations.
- The parents/guardians have the option to pay the fees by DD/Cheque/NEFT .
Monday to Friday
9 am to 3 pm
9 am to 1 pm
- The name of the student and class/division, shift and telephone number should be written on the reverse side of the cheque. In case any cheque is returned from the bank due to any reason, such cases will be liable for disciplinary/legal action and a penalty will be levied.
- School fees excludes Uniform, Books, Notebooks, Shoes, Transport, Food facility and events/Tours organised by the school.
Please note there will be a minimum increase of 15% in the fees every two years as per the current rules and regulations laid down by the State Education Department/Government. (It is subject to change as per Govt. policy).