Guidelines To The Parents
Please read and understand the content thoroughly.
- Check the school almanac daily for entries from the school. Also use the almanac for communication with the teachers.
- Parents can communicate their concerns to school directly and can meet school authorities with prior appointment.
- Parents should update the school their latest office and residential address and telephone numbers. These are vital in the interest of the safety of the student.
- Kindly monitor that your ward carries textbooks/exercise books/GRLs according to the timetable of the day. Parents must glance through the books, notebooks and answer papers of their children.
- Parents should not call up teachers at their residence. The problems/doubts would be dealt with at school during visiting hours.
- Encourage your wards to take balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports. Ensure they are prepared for the tests and Examinations.
- Children are prohibited from bringing crackers, colours (Holi) etc .to the school. Bursting of crackers or playing with colours is liable to suspension/expulsion of student from school.
- Wards should be instructed to be careful about their belongings. Expensive articles like video games, jewellery, mobiles, cameras, I pods, tablets and calculators should not be brought to the school unless it is instructed. In case of violation of this rule, the article will be confiscated.
- Students should not visit public places in school uniform. They are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in school and outside. Misbehaviour in public places will be dealt with severely.
- Under no circumstances parents are allowed to directly walk into the class rooms. They need to have prior appointment for any genuine reasons to meet the teachers and only in the visitors lounge.
- School expects courteous behaviour and good language of communication from the parents all the time which is reflected in the students as well.
- Please cooperate with the school by paying attention to your ward’s regularity, punctuality, neat turn out and discipline and by taking interest in his / her work.
- As the medium of instruction in the school is English, students should be helped to follow their work easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home.
- Please read and explain the school rules to your ward.