All students and staff of the school are members of the library.
- A student can borrow only a maximum of three books for a period of one week.
- A staff member can borrow maximum five books at a time for a period of one month.
- Books will be issued to the students, during the library periods. No book will be issued or returned during the teaching hours.
- Marking, underlining or writing on library books, periodicals, and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
- If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
- The Librarian may call for a book at any time, even if the normal period of loan has not expired.
- In case of book is misused, wrongly handled or lost the person concerned will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
- After reading, make sure that the books, periodicals and newspapers are kept back at their respective places.
- No personal books, bags, satchel and lunch baskets are allowed in the library. Any personal books found will be confiscated. Only note books may be taken in.
- The members should take good care of library furnishings and equipment. Make sure the library looks as good when you leave as it was when you came in.
- Library computers are for academic purposes only. Do not tamper with the computer settings. Follow the internet safety guidelines.
- Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library and speak softly only if needed.
14. Students will be required to return all the library books at the end of the academic session and obtain clearance certificate from the Librarian.