- Submit the SIS Enquiry Form from this website or visit the school admission office.
- SIS counselor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
- Parents / Guardian will visit school campus to fill in the admission form.
- SIS Admissions department would inform you of the date for parental & Student interaction or, whatever is applicable.
- Student appears for parental interaction for KG classes and for aptitude tests for class I onwards. The result is informed within a week.
- Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done within 7 working days from test result)
Change to Take a Step Towards Your Child’s Future